joi, 25 aprilie 2013

Simone live sex webcam


Hi I am Simone and I am a WOMAN, and a woman with respect for herself. I am sensual, fun, sexy and can be also bitchy, this is reflected in my Private shows.I do not consider myself to do DIRTY, FILTHY, SLUTTY SHOWS so if this is what you are looking for in your Privates, your looking in the wrong place.My privates are sexual, sensuous and really exciting! i am not the 'hardcore' type of girl, i don't enjoy vulgarity and i will not abuse my body in any ways to try and please anyone!I love receiving gifts!You want to buy me a Gift? go to my wishlist:)I enjoy hanging out in public chat with you all and making sure everyone is having a great time but please appreciate that this is my Job and unless you tip or go Private show I earn no money. 

My Fetishes

Anal, Breast Play, Double Penetration, High Heel Stiletto, Leather, Nipple Play, Spanking, Stocking Tease, Submission, Teasing.

My Sex Toys

Strap-on, Glass Dildo, Anal Beads, Feather, Nipple Clamps, Blow-Up Doll, Butt Plug, Handcuffs, Ball Gag, Vibrator. 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu