duminică, 21 aprilie 2013

Karly Angel sex chat live messenger

Karly Angel is very versatile girl, lol. where am I know? Coz its me, lol. Most of all i like active kind of journey. i enjoy active kind of sport, like mountaineer, flight from the mountains to paroplane, diving, biking, hiking. Love to be in good company while jorney. and plus if have sex in this trip, that is more cool. just imagine! sex in mountains, or kiss under water, take off a mask, without breath, to feel hot lips each others, or ride you with my sexy strong legs after biking, lol. and enjoy just a time after sex, without clothes and hideness on wild beach, where is no civilization. running, swiming, and laughing.then stop. look into my eyes, and passion kiss me.

My Fetishes

Anal, Breast Play, Double Penetration, High Heel Stiletto, Leather, Nipple Play, Punishment, Spanking, Sugar Daddy, Teasing. 

My Sex Toys

Strap-on, Glass Dildo, Anal Beads, Feather, Nipple Clamps, Blow-Up Doll, Butt Plug, Handcuffs, Ball Gag, Vibrator.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu